Well this week has been very encouraging. I feel a little more confident with my lesson planning abilities! Although feeling confident about my work, I'm very worried about my presentation. Everyone knows that I don't like to speak in class, but I especially feel this way when giving presentations. Although I have this issue as a student, I don't feel this way when I'm in front of my preschool classes. I have no problem conducting circle time or story time. But for some reason speaking up in class is hard! So when it comes time for my presentation, it's going to be hard to get up there and speak in front of the class. I'm probably going to have a hard time being enthusiastic but just getting up there is a step in the right direction!
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
One step at a time
Well this week has been very encouraging. I feel a little more confident with my lesson planning abilities! Although feeling confident about my work, I'm very worried about my presentation. Everyone knows that I don't like to speak in class, but I especially feel this way when giving presentations. Although I have this issue as a student, I don't feel this way when I'm in front of my preschool classes. I have no problem conducting circle time or story time. But for some reason speaking up in class is hard! So when it comes time for my presentation, it's going to be hard to get up there and speak in front of the class. I'm probably going to have a hard time being enthusiastic but just getting up there is a step in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment